Great Rebate. Great Service.
YOU CAN HAVE BOTH.
Home buyers and sellers can appreciate a good rebate.
Receiving 0.2% of your home purchase price or sale price at closing is an awesome way to save a lot of cash at a time when you can really use it.
However, you may have heard somewhere that getting a rebate means your Real Estate Agent will not provide high quality customer service.
I cannot speak for other places, but I will promise you that is not the case here.
Our system provides you with both—rebates and great service are not mutually exclusive here at the Real Estate Headhunter.
The Agents who pass my screening process are not going to jeopardize their reputation over a rebate.
Those Agents lucky enough to be included in this network are able to reduce their up front marketing costs by closing more deals with clients in this network. This network does not charge Agents with advertising or marketing fees. The only time an agent pays a fee is when they successfully close a deal for you.
The Real Estate Headhunter shares this referral fee back to you by delivering it to your closing table, where this amount either reduces your closing costs or you receive a check to take home.
This is a win for all sides!
Here are some typical examples of closing cost savings:
*TYPICAL EXAMPLES OF CLOSING COST SAVINGS:
Buy or Sell a home for $250,000 and save $ 500.00 in closing costs.
Buy or Sell a home for $500,000 and save $1,000.00 in closing costs.
Buy or Sell a home for $900,000 and save $1,800.00 in closing costs.
CHOOSE YOUR AGENT FROM THE NATIONS #1 TRUSTED NETWORK & SAVE ON CLOSING COSTS USING REBATES:
Select your next local Agent from the nations #1 top real estate invite-only network with over 1 billion in property sold each year. Agents are handpicked, evaluated, and screened by skilled researchers from leading national brokerages and boutique agencies in every neighborhood.
U-Interview rebates are offered by LocateMyAgent.com to home buyers and home sellers under the following rules, terms, conditions, and exclusions:
1. Rebate offers are subject to state law within the state of the transaction. Whenever a rebate offer is challenged by a state law, the state law will prevail. Rebate offers are specifically excluded and are not offered in those states where state laws prohibit such rebates. These include, but are not limited to: ALABAMA, ALASKA, IOWA, KANSAS, LOUISIANA, MISSISSIPPI, MISSOURI, OKLAHOMA, OREGON, TENNESSEE.
2. The rebate may be issued by Carol Hazel Real Estate, LLC at the time of closing (as funds acquired from others) on a closing disclosure or as directed by escrow / closing agent at the time of closing.
3. To qualify for a rebate, the consumer must be introduced by a LocateMyAgent.com representative, comply with tax paperwork when and if mandated by law, and fill out a Rebate Reward Disclosure with Fathom Realty FL LLC within 5 business days of choosing to work with a selected Agent. The Consumer must successfully close the transaction with the same Agent.
4. Rebate offers must be disclosed to all parties of the transaction. Rebates must be disclosed on the Closing Disclosure. Rebate offers are subject to approval from Lender if Consumer is obtaining a mortgage. If lender does not allow such rebate and if lender still does not allow a rebate after closing (full disclosure must be made on the closing statement), Consumer agrees to forfeit this offer with no further liability of either Carol Hazel Real Estate, LLC or LocateMyAgent.com
5. Consumers using services understand and agree to not hold Carol Hazel Real Estate, LLC or LocateMyAgent.com liable for rebate offers that are not allowed by state law, lenders, attorneys, title companies or other entities of higher authority to their real estate transaction.
6. A U-Interview is calculated at 0.2% of the purchase / sale price (as long as at least the 2.5% commission is paid to the brokerage representing the Consumer and as long as LocateMyAgent.com services were used to be introduced to the agent to the Consumer. A written agreement between Carol Hazel Real Estate, LLC and the Consumer must be in place within 5 business days of selecting the Agent.
7. Buyers seeking mortgage agree to put their lender on note about the rebate at the initiation of their mortgage application.
Disregard this offer if you are already working with a licensed Real Estate Agent in your state.
Rebate offers are excluded from all states where prohibited by law: ALABAMA, ALASKA, IOWA, KANSAS, LOUISIANA, MISSISSIPPI, MISSOURI, OKLAHOMA, OREGON, TENNESSEE.
*Rebate offers must comply with our Terms and Conditions page listed under the heading “Rebates”.
Fathom Realty FL LCC is a Florida licensed Brokerage.
Rebate offers are excluded from all states that ban rebates: ALABAMA, ALASKA, IOWA, KANSAS, LOUISIANA, MISSISSIPPI, MISSOURI, OKLAHOMA, OREGON, TENNESSEE.